Location: Nashville, TN
Position Type: Full-Time
Travel: Up to 60%
Reports to: Reports to the Director of CRCI with dotted line reporting to the Implementation Team
EvidenceCare is a fast-paced, fun-filled tech company scaling their market share with innovative healthcare products. Our products not only address the needs of inefficient healthcare delivery but also disrupt the status quo.
EvidenceCare is a unique clinical decision support system (CDSS) because of its EHR-integrated platform that optimizes clinician workflows to deliver better patient care, reduce hospital costs, and capture more revenue. Founded in response to the professional experience of emergency physician Dr. Brian Fengler, the platform provides clinicians with evidence-based care and measurable outcomes.
Company Vision: We envision a day when every clinical decision will deliver the right care at the right time.
Company Mission: Empower better care decisions.
Company Values: Grit, Respect, Innovation, Teamwork, Integrity, and Fun
The type of people who succeed at EvidenceCare:
We want go-getters who wake up every day ready to join the next adventure and end the day having accomplished something meaningful. Life is too short not to wake up with a purpose to pursue and a team that encourages you in that pursuit.
We want every team member to achieve their dreams while at EvidenceCare and to enjoy the journey together.
We want people who communicate well, take ownership of projects, but also work collaboratively in team settings and desire to get a little bit better each day.
This position is responsible for being the clinical lead for user training, adoption, and proficiency of EvidenceCare's tools. This position will partner with clinical leadership and key departments within EvidenceCare (such as product, implementation, and client success), as well as clinical leadership at our health system clients.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Strong understanding of clinical workflows and the process of patient admissions (as well as subsequent status changes) and discharges.
- Will own the end-to-end process of educating and training users of our tools.
- Involved in implementation discovery calls to determine existing client workflows (I.e., physician and UR)
- Work with EvidenceCare team to determine recommendations to optimize workflows
- Pre go-live virtual training sessions with client clinical leaders and physician users
- Travel to health system locations to be clinical lead as part of go-lives
- Follow-up virtual training sessions with identified users
- Present 'quick refresher' on monthly recurring physician meetings (example: monthly hospitalists meetings)
- Evolve our product training curriculum, including: tip sheets, videos, web materials (in partnership with web team), training presentations, email templates, etc.
- Work with Clinical Revenue Cycle Integration and Client Success teams to identify users that may need additional engagement or training.
- Works with the Implementation vertical by participating in active projects and supporting clients during the integration efforts. This will require frequent travel to a client site to assist with go-lives.
- Works with Customer Success and CRCI UR nurse related to post-implementation monitoring of adoption and proficiency. Identify opportunities for education and process improvements with client.
- Works collaboratively with the Product vertical by acting as a clinical Subject Matter Expert (SME) to give product feedback, relay feedback received during training sessions with users, and contribute overall to enhancement of EvidenceCare's products.
- Supports the Sales vertical as needed by acting as a clinical SME in new business development and product demos.
- Builds professional skills by maintaining awareness of the health care environment, clinical information systems technology, evidence-based practice, leadership and informatics industry trends and standards.
- Performs additional duties as assigned by EvidenceCare leadership.
- Maintains understanding of current healthcare regulatory requirements related to the EvidenceCare modules.
- Maintains effective working relationship with internal and external partners. Works closely with both partners and clients to build and maintain effective working relationships. Attends to the needs of the stakeholders in a timely manner.
- Demonstrates self-governance for learning new skills related to educational theory and the best ways to train clinical users.
- Maintains knowledge of healthcare industry trends.
- Demonstrates accountability of being a self-motivated team player that works under little supervision, with strong organizational and analytical skills.
- At least 3 years clinical experience as a physician, APP, or nurse
- Advanced degree (MD/DO, PhD, Masters)
- Utilization Management, Case Management, or Revenue Cycle experience
- Ability to adapt to new or changing environments
- Strong critical thinking skills
- Experience with large, diverse projects including planning, facilitating, and implementation
- Strong commitment to the values of EvidenceCare: Grit, Innovation, Integrity, Respect, Teamwork and Fun
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent presentation skills and ability to influence others internal and external to the organization
- Ability to work independently and prioritize workload effectively.
- Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Word, Excel)
- Competitive salary + stock option opportunities
- Unlimited PTO
- Hybrid work environment (remote and in-office)
- Medical, Dental, Vision, & Life Insurance Benefit Plans
- Company 401k plan
- Frequent company and team outings to celebrate wins and life together